For our CSA members, here are photographs explaining how to OPEN your vegetable share box and how to FLATTEN it, once you have taken your share out of it.
- Golden Earthworm re-uses clean boxes from week to week for as long as they can.
- This decreases cost and waste.
- So, extending the life of the boxes helps you.
- If you need help, please ask. Someone will gladly help you.
HOW TO OPEN THE CSA BOX
- Carefully OPEN your vegetable share box and transfer the contents of the box into the bags you have brought.
- If you forgot to bring your own bags, we try to have bags at distribution, so ask the volunteers.
HOW TO FLATTEN THE CSA BOX
- Carefully FLATTEN the box and neatly place it in the pile, out of the way.
FLATTEN THE BOX CAREFULLY – Same as above, pull back the flaps gently at the crease. Please do not rip the flaps!