- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes (preferably assorted heirloom varieties), halved or quartered if large
- 6 cups packed tender purslane sprigs and leaves (from a 1-pound bunch)
- 4 cups packed flat-leaf parsley leaves (from 2 large bunches)
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, shallot, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Add tomatoes, purslane, and parsley, gently tossing to coat.
Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Purslane-and-Parsley-Salad-243192#ixzz2bInpWM2O